Heavy Duty Steel Rolling Service Doors
The R&S Heavy Service Duty door provides high security and durability offering years of maintenance free performance. Many options are offered with this model from perforated slat to the inclusion of a pass door or grille section.
All R&S doors are designed to withstand up to 80 mph winds and can be upgraded for more severe weather conditions. Curtains can be ordered in standard grey or in tan with contrasting black guides and foot piece.
- 6″ minimum diameter structural steel pipe barrel
- Oil tempered torsion springs on continuous cold-rolled steel shaft
- Steel plate brackets attach to wall angles
- Interior or exterior, face of wall or between jamb mount
- Prime-painted 24 gauge galvanized steel hood
- Chain operation with cast iron gears
- 22 gauge Interlocking prime-painted galvanized steel slats-(heavier gauges available)
- structural steel angle guides and continuous wall angle mounting
- Extruded aluminum foot piece with astragal