The ADV system is built for enhanced productivity with less maintenance required. Our innovative springless design means there are no springs to replace, and the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) system operates on a soft start/stop to help prevent wear and tear on the system. The direct-drive, heavy-duty gear box motor assembly requires minimum maintenance unlike conventional chain and sprocket systems. An LCD plain text readout on the control panel allows for advanced diagnostics with fast and easy set up and trouble shooting. We’ve designed the ADV system with safety in mind. Doors come standard with enhanced safety devices such as the drop stop device, bottom sensing edge and photo eyes.
Ideal applications are high cycle or high traffic areas, such as parking garages, auto dealerships, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 20'
- Max Height: 20'
- Max Steel Gauge = 16
- Steel construction
- Wind load ±20 psf standard; options up to ±55 psf
- Model 800C ADV: R-Value* = 7.7
- U-Factor = 0.13
- Opening speed: 24” per second
- Closing speed: 12” per second
- Control Panel: Electronic VFD Controller with microprocessor
- 3” flat or insulated slats
* Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
- Standard Drop Stop Device prevents curtain from uncontrolled travel. This device is resettable.
- Springless Barrel Design allows for the door system to be opened and closed frequently creating longevity and reliability over extended time without having to incur the cost of a spring replacement.
- Heavy-Duty Commercial Photo Eyes reverse the downward motion of the door when a person or object enters its path.
- Direct Drive Heavy-Duty Gearbox and Motor is ideal for high cycle applications with no drive chain and sprocket to maintain.
- Standard Fail-Safe Bottom Safety Edge reverses downward motion upon impact.
- NEMA 4X Control Panel with Built-In Variable Frequency Drive allows door to close at a slower speed than it opens to meet safety requirements. The LCD readout indicates door actions, alarms and fault conditions.
Options & Accessories
- Flat insulated or non-insulated slat profile in a variety of gauges.
- Vision/ventilation: 5" x 3/4" open fenestration; 5" x 3/4" acrylic vision lite.
- Perimeter seals: surface guide weatherstrip, angled guide brush seal, exterior lintel weather seal, interior weather baffle, high usage guide weatherstrip (do not select if wind load is required).
- Actuators: Loop detectors, radio control, push buttons, motion detectors and pull cords.
- Wind load: up to ±55 psf; options available to meet up to Dade County – Florida Building Commission High Velocity Hurricane Zone.
Our 800 ADV and 800C ADV doors are finished with a hardened powder coat formula that is ideal for high cycle applications and required to maintain the warranty on the finish.
RAL Powder Coat
Wayne Dalton also offers approximately 200 powder coat options to complement the exterior colors of a building.