Wayne Dalton’s 600 ADV grille is three times faster than a standard rolling grille with an opening time of 24” per second. Our springless design provides a smooth and reliable operation and ideal applications are high cycle or high traffic areas, such as parking garages, auto dealerships, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airports.
This door comes standard with a wear-resistant guide system featuring UHMW wear strips on both the outer and middle angles of the guides to significantly reduce curtain wear. The Advanced Rolling Grille System has a 60-month limited warranty on the motor and 24-month/300,000 cycle on the grille components that will help you achieve the peace of mind that your grille will perform as promised.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 30'4"
- Max Height: 14' 4"
- Max Total Area: 240 ft²*
- Opening Speed: 24" per second
- Closing Speed: 12" per second
- Control Panel: Electronic variable frequency drive controller with microprocessor
*Dependent upon the curtain material and pattern. Consult the factory for sizes not listed above.
- Springless Barrel Design – Springless high cycle design allows for the door system to be opened and closed frequently creating asset longevity and reliable performance over extended time without having to incur the cost of spring replacement.
- Heavy-Duty Commercial Photo Eyes – Photoelectric sensors reverse the downward motion of the grille when a person or object enters its path.
- Direct-Drive Heavy Duty Gearbox and Motor with Built-In Breaking Device – Ideal for high cycle applications. No drive chain and sprocket to adjust and maintain. Braking mechanism protects against uncontrolled travel. Manual hand chain override for door operation during power loss.
- Wireless Safety Edge – Wireless, monitored safety edge reverses downward motion upon impact.
- NEMA 4X Control Panel with Built-In Variable Frequency Drive – Allows door to close at a slower speed than it opens to meet safety requirements. LCD readouts indicate door actions, alarms and fault conditions. Timer to close programming options and non-resettable cycle counter are included for maintenance and service reminders.
Options & Accessories
- Curtain pattern: straight lattice or brick
- Curtain material:
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel links and rods with mill aluminum spacer tube
- Mill aluminum link, galvanized steel rod with mill aluminum spacer tube
- Clear anodized aluminum link, galvanized steel rod with clear anodized aluminum spacer tube
- #4 or #2B stainless steel link, galvanized steel rod with stainless steel spacer tube
- Guides: powder coat finish, zinc-enriched powder coat finish, stainless steel
- 24-gauge powder coated steel, stainless steel with brush finish or powder coated aluminum
- Actuators: Loop detectors, radio control, push buttons, motion detectors and pull cords
RAL Powder Coat
Wayne Dalton also offers approximately 200 powder coat options to complement the exterior colors of a building.