Full View Aluminum Door
Wayne Dalton’s Aluminum Full-View Model 452 features optional insulated, polyurethane-filled rails and stiles which give it an R-value* up to 3.25. This sectional door is insulated, weather-resistant and virtually maintenance free, and is ideal for applications that require a commercial sectional door such as auto dealerships, car washes, and restaurant patios.
With a variety of finish and glass options, our Aluminum Full-View doors help create a pleasant interior environment while offering a warm and open look from the exterior.
Model 452 is available in the Central and Eastern regions of the United States.
* Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for insulated doors.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 22’2”
- Max Height: 16’1”
- Aluminum alloy frame
- R-value* up to 3.25
- 1-3/8” section thickness
- Angled edge frame
- Aluminum glazing stop
- Large glass panels allow maximum light and visibility
- 1-3/8” thick section with special reinforcing design
- Vinyl seal between sections
- 2-1/4” integrated reinforcing rib on upper intermediate rail for doors 10’3” wide and over
- Aluminum panels that match the rail color available.
- Flexible vinyl bottom door seal
Optional Insulated Frame
Polyurethane-filled stiles and rails adds R-value* up to 3.25
Polyurethane insulation in the rails and stiles are an available option. Polyurethane insulation fills the entire cavity and offers better R-value per inch than polystyrene insulation.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for our insulated doors.
RAL Powder Coat
Wayne Dalton also offers approximately 200 powder coat options to complement the exterior colors of a building.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s).
Solid aluminum panels may be specified in lieu of glass. Polycarbonate, various glass thicknesses and custom glazing also available.
Options & Accessories
- Lock options: interior mounted slide lock with interlock switch for automatic operator, keyed lock, keyed lock with interlock switch for automatic operator.
- Weather stripping: jamb and header seals.
- Wind load: available up to ±30 psf, up to 16’2” wide
*Static (Non-Impact) Wind Load designs are based on engineering analysis and although not certified by FBC, TDI, or Miami-Dade, the designs are compliant with the 2015 IBC.
- Pull rope
- Chain hoist
- Electric operator
- 10,000 cycles (standard)
- 25,000 cycles
- 50,000 cycles
- 100,000 cycles