Interior High Speed Fabric Door
Wayne Dalton’s Model 881 ADV-X interior high speed fabric door is designed to be used indoors in high traffic and environmentally controlled areas. It is ideal for distribution and manufacturing facilities that require controlled environments or where there's high traffic from forklift operation.
Model 881 ADV-X’s airtight design prevents airborne contaminants from entering the controlled and non-controlled environments and reduces air exchange to no higher than .236 cfm/sf (ASTM E-283). The door's strutless design lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation. Model 881 is capable of withstanding pressure of up to ±7.5 PSF or 90 mph, making it an excellent option to separate high and low pressure rooms in large facilities.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 14’
- Max Height: 14’
- Interior applications
- Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
- Wind resistance up to ±7.5 psf; operational pressure up to ±2.5 psf
- Opening speed: up to 70” per second
- Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Operator: direct-drive motor and gearbox system
- Control: variable frequency drive
- Wireless reversing edge
- Plug and play wiring
High Cycle Design
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
Independently-Tested Airtight Design
- Prevents airborne contaminants from entering a controlled environment and reduces air exchange to no higher than .236 cfm/sf (ASTM E-283)
- Lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation
Patent-Pending Curtain Lock
- Makes this high speed door easy to repair in the field
- Breakaway design with impact detection and push button self repair; plug and play wiring
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Cold Storage
- Food and Beverage
Standard color for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
RAL Powder Coat
Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colors are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s).
- 20" high windows spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Power availability: 120V AC 1PH, 230V AC 1PH, 230V AC 3PH, 460V AC 3PH, 575V AC 3PH
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light