Exterior High Speed Fabric Door
Made of a rugged fabric material, Wayne Dalton’s Model 883 ADV-X strutted high speed fabric door is designed for applications where a fast-acting exterior door is needed.
Model 883 ADV-X’s strutted design allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure. This door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to ±4 psf or 76 mph and can operate under pressures up to ±2.5 psf or 53 mph. Model 883 ADV-X is designed to be low maintenance and includes such features as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
- Max Width: 16’
- Max Height: 15’
- Exterior applications
- Material: 3 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 2 layers of polyester weave
- Wind resistance up to ±4 psf; operational pressure up to ±2.5 psf
- Opening speed: up to 65” per second
- Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Operator: direct-drive motor and gearbox system
- Control: variable frequency drive
- Wireless reversing edge
- Plug and play wiring
- Strutted design
High Cycle Design
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
Rugged Fabric Material Construction
- The rugged construction of this door makes it ideal for exterior door applications
- Allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection while door is under pressure
- This high speed door features a breakaway design with impact detection and push button self-repair; plug and play wiring
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Parking Garages
- Auto / Transit
- Food and Beverage
Standard color for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
RAL Powder Coat
Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colors are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s).
- 20" high windows spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Power availability: 120V AC 1PH, 230V AC 1PH, 230V AC 3PH, 460V AC 3PH, 575V AC 3PH
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light