Our DS Series Roll-Up Sheet doors are designed to be versatile, durable and easy to operate. Each door in the DS Series is constructed of 26-gauge, galvanized steel and features automatic door stops, a steel axle to support the door curtain and counterbalance system and oil-tempered steel springs for smooth cycle performance. With a variety of colors, options and sizes to choose from, these doors will fit almost any commercial application.
Model DS-200 is perfect for commercial applications with openings up to 16’ wide by 16’ high, such as loading docks, outbuildings and large storage facilities. 14-gauge guides allow for easy installation to masonry or steel with no special preparation or overhead tracks needed.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 16’
- Max Height: 16’
- 26-gauge galvanized steel
- Corrugated top sheet assembly forms a strong torque cylinder for strength and easy operation, and conceals the spring mechanism.
- Corrugated door curtain, available in round or square profile, is hot-dipped, galvanized 26-gauge. steel, primed then finished with high gloss silicone polyester paint.
- Polypropylene anti-wear strips come factory-installed as continuous guides for sliding metal parts, providing quieter operation and longer service life.
- Axle casting assembly holds constant door tension, and allows easy adjustments. Heavy-duty steel bracket plates rigidly support axle, spring and door.
- Drum wheel is deep-drawn galvanized steel with 1-5/16" steel bearings.
- Bottom bar assembly includes heavy-duty steel angle, extruded aluminum bottom bar and replaceable tubular-type vinyl astragal.
- Slide-bolt assemblies made of heavy-duty steel lock the closed door from inside at the bottom corners. For added security, both slide bolts accept padlocks. An exterior sliding curtain lock also is available.
- Roll-up door guides are 14-gauge galvanized steel, 2" wide and installs to masonry, steel or wood construction equally well.
- Automatic door stops prevent door from rolling up past the header.
- Tempered steel springs are engineered to counterbalance different door sizes and weights for smooth, easy operation and long service life. Both springs are clip-welded to the axle for correct location and extension.
- Heavy-duty steel axle supports door curtain and counterbalance system.
Options & Accessories
- Vision lites (non-insulated doors only) - allows occupants see outside without opening the door
- Insulation featuring two layers of aluminum mylar film laminated to two layers of heavy-duty polyethylene air-bubble material. An R-value* of 4 helps control heat gain/loss. Includes flexible vinyl top and side draft stops as weather seals between the door and the building.
- Electric operator kit adapts any door to motorized operation
- Cam-action spring tensioning device allows easy adjustment of spring tension
- Heavy-duty guide – 13-gauge galvanized G section and 8-gauge galvanized wall angle attached to wood, steel or masonry jambs
- Locks: slide bolt or curtain
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-Value for insulated doors
- Manual lift (standard)
- Direct-drive chain hoist for door sizes up to 12’x12’
- 4:1 reduce-drive chain hoist available for door sizes up to 12’1”x16’0”
- Steel mounting plates provide lateral extension of jambs
The Teal, Tangerine, Maroon, and Purple colors have a 10-year warranty against chalk and fade. All other door colors have a 20-year warranty against chalk and fade.