Our DS Series Roll-Up Sheet doors are designed to be versatile, durable and easy to operate. Each door in the DS Series is constructed of 26-gauge, galvanized steel and features automatic door stops, a steel axle to support the door curtain and counterbalance system and oil-tempered steel springs for smooth cycle performance. With a variety of colors, options and sizes to choose from, these doors will fit almost any commercial application.
Model DS-50 light commercial roll-up counter shutter is ideal for buildings with openings up to 12’ wide by 6’ high. Extruded aluminum guides allow for easy installation to masonry or steel with no special preparation or overhead tracks needed.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 12’
- Max Height: 6’
- 26-gauge galvanized steel
- Manual lift operation
- Slide bolt or curtain lock
- Curtains are available in round or square profiles. The continuous curtains are made from hot-dipped galvanized steel, and then finished with silicone polyester paint for beauty and durability.
- Stepped rings allow tight, uniform curtain wrap and minimize headroom requirements
- Steel slide-bolt assemblies at each inside bottom corner secure the shutter in its fully closed position. Both slide-bolts also accept padlocks. A sliding mini curtain lock also is available for securing the shutter from outside.
- Oil-tempered steel spring is engineered to counterbalance different door sizes and weights for smooth, easy operations
The Teal, Maroon, and Purple colors have a 10-year warranty against chalk and fade. All other door colors have a 20-year warranty against chalk and fade.