Our Model 900 rolling service doors are composed of curved or flat-faced slats that provide a natural watershed, helping to reduce corrosion. The slats are designed with free-acting interlocking joints that permit easy articulation when the door coils.
Model 900 features a strong double-angle bottom bar designed for easy installation and does not require fasteners in the guide openings, so the bottom bar does not interfere with door operation.
The counterbalance assembly consists of a spring barrel which serves as a load-carrying beam. It encases the counterbalance mechanism and provides the axis around which the curtain coils. (Deflection is limited to 0.033" per lineal foot of span.)
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 14’*
- Max Height: 14’*
- Max Steel Gauge = 20
- Steel, aluminum or stainless steel construction
- 2” flat or curved slats
- Wind load ±20 psf standard; options up to ±31 psf
- Double-angle bottom bar reinforces the lower edge of the curtain
*Larger sizes may be available.
- Warehouse and Industrial spaces
- Manufacturing facilities
- Food and Beverage facilities
Options & Accessories
- Secur-Vent® perforated slats (Flat slat only)
- Cable reels
- Bottom bar: satinless steel or aluminum double angle, extruded aluminum angle, structural steel angle (galvanized steel only), sloped
- Exhaust ports
- Curtain finish: stainless steel #4, mill, clear or bronze anodized aluminum, G-90 galvanized bare or painted gray, powdercoat (RAL and custom)
- Locking: slide bolts, cylinder, Best lock, thumb turns
- Perimeter seals: angled guide brush seal, vinyl guide seal, exterior and interior lintel weather seal, internal hood baffle
- Crank (awning, wall)
- Chain hoist
- Through wall
Wind Load Options
- Options up to ±31 psf
RAL Powder Coat
Wayne Dalton also offers approximately 200 powder coat options to complement the exterior colors of a building.