The design of Model 523 allows for visibility and air flow with perforation and fenestration options, ideal for retail applications. Made with extruded aluminum, the curtain has interlocking slats constructed of .05” aluminum and comes pre-assembled for easy installation. Its compact design accommodates minimal headroom requirements. To add to the aesthetics of any facility, Model 523 comes available in four standard powder coat colors and six wood grain finishes.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 20'
- Max Height: 14’
- .05" extruded aluminum slats
- Compact aluminum bottom bar with vinyl bulb seal
Options & Accessories
- Operation: manual lift (standard), interior crank or tube motor with crank for emergency egress manual override
- Locks: Slide bolts (standard); padlockable slide bolts, cylinder lock, or interlock (for use with motorized units)
- Bottom bar step angle attachment
- Solid (standard)
Standard Powder Coat Colors
Wood Grain Powder Coat Colors
*Silver and bronze powder coat made to match anodized aluminum style.
RAL Powder Coat
Wayne Dalton also offers approximately 200 powder coat options to complement the exterior colors of a building.