- Limited-duty 4 cycles per hour rating.
- Multiple max run timer automatically adjusts to up and down run time.
- Worm gear primary reduction.
- Delay on reverse.
- 16-character LCD display.
- UL325-2010 approved.
- 3-button control station.
- 2-year/20,000-cycle warranty.
- Programmable mid-stop.
- Pull cord release for emergency manual operation
- Allows for monitored entrapment connections for protection and momentary operation when used with select photo eyes and/or edge-sensing devices.
- Approved monitored devices
- Modular design with optional expansion boards for timer to close*; and auxiliary output functionality.
- Worm gear primary drive reduction provides inherent mechanical braking.
- Completely enclosed drive allows for mounting below 8 feet; maintains UL325 approval.
- Motor with built-in thermal protection.
- LCD display with intuitive setup menu. Provides real-time status and troubleshooting assistance.
- Open/close/stop and setup keys included on control board. Keeps all setup controls near the LCD display convenient for set up.
- EZ Limit® provides for push to set limits that remain synchronized with door even during loss of power and mechanical drops on fire-door versions.
* Not available on fire-door version.
Advanced timer to close is not available on the fire door version
1/2 HP, AC capacitor start/run motor. Motor replaceable without changing limits.
Primary reduction is worm gear. Secondary reduction is by hardened bevel gear. Powertrain incorporates oil-impregnated bushings.
- Governor(Fire Door Version Only)
Included on fire door operator version. Controls the descent to door in a non-powered alarm/test drop.
- Emergency Manual Operation
Pull cord disconnect disengages drive allowing door to be moved manually while maintaining limits.
- Pre-wired to accept:
- Monitored entrapment device such as photo eyes.
- Single or 3-button control stations.
- External interlock switches.
- Hand Crank
Allows for opening/closing via hand crank. Option only available on counter-door models.
- Timer to Close Module**
Timed close set via the LCD display from 2 seconds up to 5 minutes. Includes pre-close warning contacts, timer hold input, auxiliary open input normally closed safety input, and monitored edge input.
- Auxiliary Output Module (standard on fire door version)
Provides relay contacts at the open, close, and mid-stop limits. Contacts for 5-minute lamp, and "ADA" contacts set via LCD display to warn during opening, closing or both.
- UL325-2010 Approved Reversing Devices
The installation of a monitored external entrapment device is required for momentary contact close operation on all commercial door operators. Only the following devices, when purchased through Genie, are UL-approved for use to meet this requirement:
- Safe-T-Beam® Photoeye Kit with adjustable bracket P/N 38176R.S1
- Impact-protected Commercial Photoeye Kit P/N OPAKPE.S
- MillerEdge ME/MT/CPT (DC or T3) 2-wire edge sensor. Must be used with TCM (OPABTCGX.S**) or Interface Module (OPAKMEIGX.S).
- NEMA 4 Photoeyes P/N OPAKPEN4GX.S
1 — Default device when operator is ordered.
** — Not available on fire-door version.