- Optical limit system with linear travel nuts.
- Max run timer automatically adjusts to up and down run time.
- TensiBelt® primary reduction.
- Delay on reverse.
- 16-character LCD display.
- UL325-2010 approved.
- 3-button control station.
- 2-year/20,000-cycle warranty.
- Programmable mid-stop.
- Emergency hoist for manual operation. Available right hand only.
- Allows for monitored entrapment connections for protection and momentary operation when used with select photo eyes and/or edge-sensing devices.
- Approved monitored devices
- Rated for 15 cycles per hour operation, maximizing the performance of a medium-duty operator.
- Modular design with optional expansion boards for advanced timer to close, and auxiliary output functionality.
- Optional Intellicode® plug and play receiver learns up to 50 transmitters. Learn and delete individual transmitters directly from LCD display.
- TensiBelt® primary drive reduction eliminates need to adjust belt tension.
- Available in either 115V or 230V AC single phase 60Hz. Expanded offering increases applications available for medium-duty use.
- Motor with built-in thermal protection and ball bearing drive end. Provides overload protection and bearings extend life of motor over typical bushings.
- LCD display with intuitive setup menu. Provides real-time status and trouble-shooting assistance.
- Open/close/stop and setup keys included on control board. Keeps all controls near the LCD display convenient for set up.
1/2 HP, AC capacitor start/run motor. Motor replaceable without changing limits.
AC solenoid actuated band brake.
- Primary - TensiBeltTM auto tensioning poly-V J-belt.
- Secondary - Chain and sprocket reduction
- Friction Clutch
Adjustable clutch to help protect against door and operator damage.
- Precision Radial Ball Bearings
Incuded in critical areas throughout the powertrain.
- Emergency Hoist Manual Operation
Electrically interlocked manual hoist with floor level disconnect.
- Pre-wired to accept:
- Monitored entrapment device such as photo eyes.
- Single or 3-button control stations.
- External interlock switches
- Timer to Close Module
Timed close set via the LCD display from 2 seconds up to 5 minutes. Includes pre-close warning contacts, timer hold input, auxiliary open input, normally closed safety input, and monitored edge input.
- Auxiliary Output Module
Provides relay contacts at the open, close, and mid-stop limits. Contacts for 5-minute lamp, and "ADA" contacts set via LCD display to warn during opening, closing or both.
- 315Mhz Receiver Module
Intellicode® I radio receiver that is 315Mhz and capable of storing 50 single-button and/or 50 open-close-stop transmitters with the ability to add or delete transmitters and identify and store activating transmitter ID(s).
- UL325-2010 Approved Reversing Devices
The installation of a monitored external entrapment device is required for momentary contact close operation on all commercial door operators. Only the following devices, when purchased through Genie, are UL-approved for use to meet this requirement:
- Safe-T-Beam® Photoeye Kit with adjustable bracket P/N 38176R.S1
- Impact-protected Commercial Photoeye Kit P/N OPAKPE.S
- MillerEdge ME/MT/CPT (DC or T3) 2-wire edge sensor. Must be used with TCM (OPABTCGX.S) or Interface Module (OPAKMEIGX.S).
- Nema 4 Photoeyes P/N OPAKPEN4GX.S
1 — Default device when operator is ordered.