- Window Lite Glazed section with various types of glass or acrylic to allow for light and visibility.
- Sections Steel panels reinforced with stiles interconnected with hinges and rollers.
- Bottom Bracket A structured support that provides for attachment of lifting cables.
- Cable Drum Grooved drums on the torsion spring shaft that allow lifting cables to wind when garage door opens.
- Torsion Springs Provides the means to raise and lower garage doors via cable winding on drums.
- Extension springs extend along both horizontal tracks
- Rear Track Hanger
- Track Guides a section to raise or lower garage doors.
- Low Headroom
- Vertical Track: on either side of opening.
- Horizontal Track: attached to ceiling.
- Radius: curved track
- 7 feet high – Typically 4 sections high
- 8 feet high – Typically 5 sections high
Extended Heights – available up to 16 feet high
- 4-1/2’–10″ – low headroom track
- 10″ – standard track/extension spring
- 12″ – standard track/torsion spring
- 14″ or more – required for operator