Full-View Aluminum Door
Wayne Dalton’s Aluminum Full-View doors are the preferred choice when visibility and light transmission are just as important as aesthetics. These doors are weather resistant and virtually maintenance free, and are ideal for commercial applications such as auto dealerships, car washes, and restaurant patios.
With a variety of finish and glass options, our Aluminum Full-View doors help create a pleasant interior environment while offering a warm and open look from the exterior.
Model 451 is available in the Central and Eastern regions of the United States.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 22’2”
- Max Height: 16’1”
- Aluminum alloy frame
- 1-3/8” section thickness
- Angled edge frame
- Aluminum glazing stop
- Large glass panels allow maximum light and visibility
- 1-3/8” thick section with special reinforcing design
- Vinyl seal between sections
- 2-1/4” integrated reinforcing rib on upper intermediate rail for doors 10’3” wide and over
- Aluminum panels that match the rail color are available.
- Flexible vinyl bottom door seal
Powder Coat Finishes
RAL Powder Coat
Wayne Dalton also offers approximately 200 powder coat options to complement the exterior colors of a building.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s).
Clear (1/8" standard)
Solid aluminum panels may be specified in lieu of glass. Polycarbonate, various glass thicknesses and custom glazing also available.
Options & Accessories
- Lock options: interior mounted slide lock with interlock switch for automatic operator, keyed lock, keyed lock with interlock switch for automatic operator.
- Weather stripping: jamb and header seals.
- Wind load: available up to ±30 psf, up to 16’2” wide
*Static (Non-Impact) Wind Load designs are based on engineering analysis and although not certified by FBC, TDI, or Miami-Dade, the designs are compliant with the 2015 IBC.
- Pull rope
- Chain hoist
- Electric operator
- 10,000 cycles (standard)
- 25,000 cycles
- 50,000 cycles
- 100,000 cycles