Our DS Series Roll-Up Sheet doors are designed to be versatile, durable and easy to operate. Each door in the DS Series is constructed of 26-gauge, galvanized steel and features automatic door stops, a steel axle to support the door curtain and counterbalance system and oil-tempered steel springs for smooth cycle performance. With a variety of colors, options and sizes to choose from, these doors will fit almost any commercial application.
Model DS-75 is perfect for mini storage buildings with openings up to 10’ wide by 10’ high. 18-gauge guides allow for easy installation to masonry or steel with no special preparation or overhead tracks needed.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 10’
- Max Height: 10’
- 26-gauge galvanized steel
- Manual lift operation
- Curtain lock
- Corrugated door curtain, available in round or square profile, is hot-dipped galvanized 26-gauge steel, primed then finished with high gloss silicone polyester paint.
- Polypropylene anti-wear strips come factory-installed as continuous guides for sliding metal parts, providing quieter operation and longer service life.
- Rigid support bracket with bearings hold constant door tension, and allow easy adjustments.
- Bottom bar assembly includes heavy-duty steel angle, roll-formed galvanized steel bottom bar and replaceable blade type vinyl astragal.
- Curtain lock assembly attaches to the exterior curtain, accepts pad locks or cylinder locks for owner/tenant security. Includes lock-out feature.
- Roll-up door guides are 18-gauge galvanized steel and installs to masonry, steel or wood construction equally well.
- Automatic door stops prevent door from rolling up past the header.
- Oil-tempered steel spring is engineered to counterbalance different door sizes and weights for smooth, easy operation.
- Heavy-duty steel axle supports door curtain and counterbalance system.
Options & Accessories
- Wind load available up to ±34 psf on doors 10’ maximum in width
- Insulation featuring two layers of aluminum mylar film laminated to two layers of heavy-duty polyethylene air-bubble material. An R-value* of 4 helps control heat gain/loss. Includes flexible vinyl top and side draft stops as weather seals between the door and the building.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-Value for insulated doors.
The Teal, Maroon, and Purple colors have a 10-year warranty against chalk and fade. All other door colors have a 20-year warranty against chalk and fade.