Strutted Interior High Speed Fabric Door
Our Model 882 ADV-X strutted interior high speed fabric door is a lightweight and durable door that's ideal for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution facilities. This high speed door is built to last.
Model 882 ADV-X’s strutted design allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure. This door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to ±4 psf or 76 mph and can operate under pressures up to ±2.5 psf or 53 mph. It is designed to be low maintenance and includes such features as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
- Max Width: 16’
- Max Height: 15’
- Interior applications
- Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
- Wind resistance up to ±4 psf; operational pressure up to ±2.5 psf
- Opening speed: up to 65” per second
- Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Breakaway self-reset
- Operator: direct-drive motor and gearbox system
- Control: variable frequency drive
- Wireless reversing edge
- Plug and play wiring
High Cycle Design
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure
- Breakaway design with impact detection and push button self repair; plug and play wiring
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Food and Beverage
- Cold Storage
Standard color for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar is yellow.
RAL Powder Coat
Approximately 200 optional RAL powder coat colors are available for guides, brackets, struts and bottom bar.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s).
- 20" high windows spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Power availability: 120V AC 1PH, 230V AC 1PH, 230V AC 3PH, 460V AC 3PH, 575V AC 3PH
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light