This door is designed and built to ensure a long lasting, economical and low maintenance door and features nominal 24-gauge ribbed steel sections in a smooth or stucco-embossed finish.
Model C-2400 features pre-finished interior and exterior skins on nominal 24-gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel sections, roll-formed to a full 2" thickness for ultimate strength and durability. The 3" wide fully-fitted boxed stiles are adhered with adhesive, preventing rust and leakage associated with rivets. A standard bottom door seal, along with optional seals on the perimeter and between sections greatly reduce air leakage, adding to the thermal efficiency of the building. Optional insulation consists of 1-5/16" expanded polystyrene which provides an R-value* of up to 7.64 and a U-value as low as 0.13.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for insulated doors.
Key Product Features
- Max Width: 20’2”
- Max Height: 16’1”
- Nominal 24-gauge ribbed steel
- Optional polystyrene insulation, R-value* = 7.64
- 10,000 cycle standard spring
- Tongue-and-groove joint profile
Insulated Vision lites allow for visibility while maintaining security. Full-view sections allow for maximum natural light and visibility.
Options & Accessories
- Chain hoist operation
- Motor operation
- High cycle springs (25k, 50k, 100k)
- 3” track
- Solid shafts
- Perimeter weather seal
- Sensing edges
- Photo eyes
- Special track designs
Simple Install System
This option is a time-saving, easy-to-install track and hardware system, perfect for warehouse applications.
- Components include: one-piece vertical lift track and simplified hardware
- Available only for nominal and 24-gauge commercial sectional steel doors
- Maximum size is 10’2” x 10’1” with a vertical lift track only
- Requires a 10-door minimum order offers a price deduction
*Static and Impact Wind Load designs are certified by the state of Florida (FBC), the Texas Department of Insurance (TDI), and the designs are compliant with the 2015 IBC. No Miami DADE certifications.