- 1 HPc* motor
- Opening speed: Up to 9.0 in/sec†
- Motion detection lighting
- Lifetime Motor & Gearbox Warranty **
- 2 light bulbs (100 watt max per bulb)
- Soft start and soft stop design
- C-channel Rail for Strength & Aesthetics †
- Compatible with Aladdin Connect™ smart device enabled garage door controller
- Interstate Batteries Battery Backup compatible
- HomeLink® & Car2U® compatible – no additional external repeater box or bridge needed
- Assembled in USA
- A powerful 1 HPc** Power Plus motor provides power to operate almost any residential garage door.
- The super strong 140V DC motor allows for quiet, smooth operation with soft start and soft stop, and plugs into a standard home outlet.
- The Model 4024 has a maximum opening speed of 9.0 inches per second*** to provide speedy exits and entrances to the garage.
- Integrated motion detector provides added convenience and security with two 100 Watt bulb lighting system for maximum brightness.
- Pre-assembled rail is ready to install. The lightweight power head allows for one person installation.
- Auto Seek Dual Frequency System helps ensure the opener will respond regardless of nearby frequency interference.
- GenieSense™ Monitoring and Diagnostic Technology: Delivers the power needed at every movement of the garage door and continuously monitors the operation of the door, stopping operation when significant changes occur. GenieSense™ minimizes noise, wear and tear on the door, and improves overall safety.
- Pre-programmed remote is ready to use out-of-the-box. (Simple steps to change programming if desired.)
- Safe-T-Beam® Non-Contact Reversing System
Puts an invisible beam across the door opening. The door stops & reverses to open position if anything passes through the beam.
- IntelliCode® Access Security System
Superior encryption technology (also known as rolling codes) that prevents piracy of the radio signal that opens your garage door by continually seeking a new code from billions of combinations.
- HomeLink® & Car2U® Compatibility
Works with ALL HomeLink and Car2U systems regardless of when those systems were made. No additional external repeater box or compatibility bridge needed.